KIST - Korea Institute of Science and Technology
Korea Institute of Science and Technology
39-1 Hawolgok-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-791 Korea
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Fuel Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Fuels / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.