1-1 OHO, Tsukuba-Shi, Ibayaki-Ken, Japan,305-0801
- 1741 - Cathodoluminescence Method for Analysis
- 2118 - Mechanical Part of Kaon Detector
- 2156 - Crystals for High Energy Calorimetry
- 2600 - Neodymium Isotopes Separation
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics / Physics
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Isotopes / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.