Kansas State University / Department of Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobilogy
Kansas State University / Department of Diagnostic Medicine / Pathobilogy
1800 Denison Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66506-5606, USA
- A-1727 - Microbial Community in Familial Mediterranean Fever
- A-2140 - Phage therapy against MDR Salmonella infections
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.