Leihgesterner Weg 217, Giessen, D-35392, Germany
- 1991 - Molecular Nanostructures for Microelectronics
- 2181 - Monograph "Mathematical Modeling of Radiation Effects on Mammals"
- 2511 - Fullerene-Like Metal Derivatives
- G-761 - Radioactive Contamination in Georgia
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.