JAXA / Institute of Space and Astronautical Science
JAXA / Institute of Space and Astronautical Science (ISAS)
3-1-1 Yoshinodai, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229-8510 Japan
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Safety and Security / Chemistry
- Dangerous Materials Transportation / Environment
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.