IPHT-Jena / Institut für Physicalishe Hochtechnologie e.v.
IPHT-Jena/Institut für Physicalishe Hochtechnologie e.v.
PF 10 02 39, Geschäftstasse, Helmnotzweg 4, D-07702 Jena, Germany
- 0545 - Fluoride Glasses for Fibers
- 0937 - Working Dental Laser
- 0979 - Electrooptic Glasses
- 2233 - Carbon Sequestration in Gasification Cycles
- 2696 - Active Photonic Crystal Fibers
- 3146 - Superparamagnetic Magnetocaloric Materials
- 3167 - Monitoring of Construction State
- U-1461 - Materials for Cryogenic Electrical Machines
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Air Pollution and Control / Environment
- Electric Power Production / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Fuel Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Composites / Materials
- Heating and Cooling Systems / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Data Storage and Peripherals / Information and Communications
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.