Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (ICMM)
Campus de Cantoblanco, Madrid, 28049 Spain
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Electrotechnology / Other
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Waste Disposal / Environment
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Batteries and Components / Non-Nuclear Energy
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.