Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN) / SPring-8 Center
SPring-8, 1503-1 Kanaji, kamigori-cho, Ako-gun, Hyogo, 687-12 Japan
81 79 15 8 08 08
- 0767 - Low Energy Positron Source
- 0767-3 - Low Energy Positron Source
- 3538 - Local Irradiation of Cancer Cells
- Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics / Physics
- Other / Physics
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Other / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.