Institut fuer Umwelttechnologien GmbH (I.U.T)
Institut fuer Umwelttechnologien GmbH (I.U.T) (IUT)
Volmerstrasse 9B, Berlin-Adlershof, 12489, Germany
- 2262 - Carbon-14 Recovery
- 2700 - Neoplasia Inhibition by Nanosecond Electric Discharges
- 3280 - Explosive Trace Sampling from Fingers
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Other / Medicine
- Other / Chemistry
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.