Institut de Ciencia de Materials de Barcelona
Institut de Ciencia de Materials de Barcelona (CSIC)
- 1859 - Magnetic Sensors Based on CMR Effect
- A-1387 - Nanoamorphous Polymers with Metals
- G-601 - Gallium Arsenide Single Crystals
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Ceramics / Materials
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Polymer Chemistry / Chemistry
- Tribology / Manufacturing Technology
- Composites / Materials
- Organic and Electronics Materials / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.