Institut Catala de Nanotecnologia
Institut Catala de Nanotecnologia (ICN)
Campus de Bellaterra,08193,Spain
- KR-1918 - Monitoring and Extraction of Arsenic Ions from Water
- Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Composites / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.