Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements
Przemyslowy Institut Automatiki i Pomiarow (PIAP)
Al. Jerozolimskie 202, Warsaw, 02-486, Poland
- KR-1109 - Monitoring Flexible Manufacture Systems
- KR-1278 - Cardiological Biocontrollers
- KR-1485 - Training Simulator on Robots
- KR-1883 - Nanorobots
- Manufacturing, Planning, Processing and Control / Manufacturing Technology
- CAD and CAM / Manufacturing Technology
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Robotics / Manufacturing Technology
- High-Definition Imaging and Displays / Information and Communications
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.