- A-1503 - Direct-heating Skull Furnace
- A-2137 - Enhanced devices for study of optically active substances
- A-540 - Thermal Shock Resisting Corundum Ceramics
- Fluid Mechanics and Gas Dynamics / Physics
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Ceramics / Materials
- Composites / Materials
- Other / Materials
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.