Hermsdorfer Institut fur Technische Keramik e.V.
Hermsdorfer Institut fur Technische Keramik e.V. (KITK)
Marie-Curie-Strabe 17, 07629 Hermsdorf,Germany
- A-1486 - Nonlinear Oriented Tape Glass-Ceramics
- A-1591 - Lead Free Glass Frits and Ceramics
- A-703 - Sol-Gel Thin-Layer Coating
- A-952 - Rafaelites - New Multi-Purpose Glass Ceramics
- Ceramics / Materials
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Composites / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.