Edinburgh EH 14 4AS,UK
- 1528 - Safety of Header and Effluent Disposal Systems
- A-1359 - Polyvinyl Alcohol with High Thermal Stability
- A-744 - Excited Particles and Heterogeneous Stages in Chemistry
- B-129 - Optical Digital Processing
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Other / Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry / Chemistry
- Other / Environment
- Organic and Electronics Materials / Materials
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.