Helmholtz Center for Infection
Helmholtz Center for Infection Research
- A-2205 - Antibiotic Metal Oxide Composites Drugs
- Composites / Materials
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Polymer Chemistry / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.