Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf / Institut für Lasermedizin
Institut für Lasermedizin of Universität Düsseldorf
Universitätsstrasse 1, Düsseldorf, D-40225, Germany
- 1117 - Tunable CO2 Laser
- 2574 - Multifunctional Laser Surgical Facility
- 2639 - Laser Doppler Oximeter for Medical Microhemodynamic Tomography
- B-1252 - Ultrasonic Laser Photoacoustic Detection of Trace Gases
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Other / Medicine
- Other / Instrumentation
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.