Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf
Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf
Universitätsstr. 1, Gebaude 25.23, D-40225, Düsseldorf, Germany
49 211 81 14 790
- 1552 - Anti Tumors Laser Methods
- B-212 - Optical Cell Tomography
- G-284 - Biotransformation of Cancinogens
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Other / Instrumentation
- Other / Medicine
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.