1-5-1 Tenjin-cho, Kiryu, Gunma, 376-8515 Japan
- 2383 - Wastes Treatment in Supercritical Water
- 3045 - Optical in Vivo Glucose Monitor
- T-2439 - Geothermal Energy as alternative source
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Other / Medicine
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Food & Nutrition / Agriculture
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.