German Cancer Research Center
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
Im Neuenheimer Field 280, D-69120 Heidelberg,Germany
62 21 42 23 69
- 0708 - Computer Design of New Drugs
- 1200 - Molecular Modelling of Anti-Tumour Fluorouracil Action
- 1302 - Telecommunication System for Laser Tumor Screening
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Software / Information and Communications
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.