Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH / Institute fuer Kernphysik
Forschungszentrum Jülich / Institute fuer Kernphysik
- 0608.2 - Technique for Parity Violation Investigations
- 3881 - Nuclear Fusion on Polarized Deuterium and Helium-3
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Other / Instrumentation
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.