Food Research Institute
Food Research Institute (VUP)
Priemyselna 4, 82475 Bratislava, Slovak Republic,Slovakia
- T-1525 - Food Safety in Tajikistan
- T-1954 - Great Silk Road as a Target for Biological Threats
- T-2145 - Monitoring of food supply chain
- Food & Nutrition / Agriculture
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Safety and Security / Chemistry
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.