European Commission / Joint Research Center / Institute for the Protection and Security of Citizen
European Commission / Joint Research Center / Institute for the Protection and Security of Citizen (IPSC)
Via E. Fermi, TP 480-21020, Ispra (VA) Italy
- 3711 - Robotic in Security
- A-1633 - Nonproliferation and Threat Reduction Cooperation
- A-976 - Coolant System Safety of Armenian NPP
- Robotics / Manufacturing Technology
- Nuclear Safety and Safeguarding / Fission Reactors
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Safety and Security / Chemistry
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Control and Accounting / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.