European Commission / DG XVII
Directorate General TREN
Avenue deTervuren 226, B-1150, Brussels, Belgium
- 0330 - Reprocessing of Pu-Contaminated Water
- 0369 - Economics of Plutonium Burn
- 0371 - Pu-Utilization in LWR Experiments
- 0371-2 - Pu-Utilization in LWR Experiments
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Fuel Cycle / Fission Reactors
- Nuclear and Other Technical Data / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.