European Academy of Natural Sciences
Europaeische Arademie der Naturwissenschaften
Kalplanstr. 9, Hannover, 30449 Germany
- 2993 - Plants for Drinking Water Preparation
- A-1902 - Antioxidant Therapy and Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Disease Surveillance / Agriculture
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.