13 Via Leopardi, Portogruaro, VE 30026, Italy
- G-1127 - Online Assessment of Influence in Monitoring System
- G-1465 - New Composite Materials
- G-1528 - Hydro Ecological Atlas of Georgia
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Seismic Monitoring / Environment
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Composites / Materials
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Natural Resources and Earth Sciences / Other Basic Sciences
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.