Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald / Institut fur Physik
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universitat / Institut fur Physik
EMAU, Inst. f. Physik, Domstr. 10a, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
- 2571 - Cold Plasma Sterilization of Liquids and Surfaces
- A-1695 - Transparent Conductive Nanomaterials for Solar Cell
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Organic and Electronics Materials / Materials
- Solar Energy / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Solid State Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.