Ecole Nationale Superieure de Mecanique et d'Aerotechnique / Laboratoire d'Etudes Thermiques
Laboratoire d'Etudes Thermiques UMR 6608 (LET)
1, Av. Clement Ader, BP 40109, 86109 FUTUROSCOPE CHASSENEUIL France,Futuroscope
- 3594 - Heat Pipes for Pedestrian Municipal Objects
- Heating and Cooling Systems / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Geothermal Energy / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Building Industry Technology / Other
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.