Dawson Building, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
44 191 374 3624
- 0509 - Dosimetry for Polluted Territories
- 2511 - Fullerene-Like Metal Derivatives
- 3311 - Radioprotectors and Immunomodulators for Protection against Radiation
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.