Département d'immunologie / Laboratoire National de Santé
Chimie Alimentaire Laboratoire National de Santè
PO Box 1102, L - 1011 Luxembourg
- 0133 - Measles Vaccine
- 1035 - Microcapsulated Form of the Live Measles Vaccine
- 1035-2 - Microcapsulated Form of the Live Measles Vaccine
- K-472 - Chemical and Radiation Effects on Children in Aral Region
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Vaccines / Medicine
- Other / Biotechnology
- Other / Medicine
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.