Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
- 2445 - Integrated Superconducting Spectrometer
- A-092.2 - Collection of Microorganisms
- G-2195 - Rotor with variable parameters
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Miscellaneous Energy Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Other / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Aeronautics / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.