Darmstadt University of Technology / Institute of Nuclear Physics
Darmstadt University of Technology/Institute of Nuclear Physics
49 6151 16 2923
- 1137 - Heavy Ion Fusion Research
- 2264 - Interaction of Ion Beams with Matter
- A-2171 - High Energy Sources and Nanotechnologies
- A-2258 - Laser Induced Intense Radiation/Particles Sources and Nanotechnologies
- Inertial Confinement Systems / Fusion
- Plasma Physics / Fusion
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics / Physics
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Other / Physics
- Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.