Cooperacion Internacional en Tecnologias Avanzadas
Cooperation Internacional en Tecnologias Avanzadas (CITA)
- T-1152 - Radioactive Contamination of Tajikistan and Public Health
- T-1694 - Cancer risk in Northern Tajikistan
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.