Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas / Instituto de Ciencias de la Construccion Eduardo Torroja
Eduardo Torroja Institute (IccET)
C/ Serrano Galvache, n117, 28033 Madrid, Spain
34+91+585 50 00
- 3976 - Geoceramic Matrices for Radioactive Waste
- 4021 - Sorbents for Decontamination of Liquid Wastes
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Waste Disposal / Environment
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Other / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.