Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)
- A-2131 - Development of technological processes for synthesis refractory metal alloys and intermetallics and theirs hydrides
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Dangerous Materials Transportation / Environment
- Waste Disposal / Environment
- Materials / Fission Reactors
- Physical Safety and Security at Facilities / Fission Reactors
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Composites / Materials
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Batteries and Components / Non-Nuclear Energy
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.