CNRS / Universite De Bourgogne
Universite De Bourgoone
9 avenue A.Savary, BP 47 870 , 21078, Dijon Cedex, France
- 2844 - Nanostructures of Conducting Polymers
- 4027 - Nanomaterials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- A-1256 - Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Technologies
- Polymer Chemistry / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- High Performance Metals and Alloys / Materials
- Composites / Materials
- Batteries and Components / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Ceramics / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.