CNRS / Institut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire
CNRS / Institut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire (IPMC CNRS UMR 6097)
660 Route des Lucioles, 06560 Valbonne, France
- A-1646 - Drugs to Treat Alzheimer Disease
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Chemistry
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.