CNRS / Centre de Physique des Plasmas et de leurs Applications de Toulouse
CNRS / Centre de Physique des Plasmas et de leurs Applications de Toulouse (CPAT)
118 rte de Narbonne, Toulouse cedex 4, 31062, France
- 2706 - Pulsed UV and VUV Radiation Sources
- 2727 - Ecologically Safe Luminescent Lamps
- 3098 - Plasma Display and Excimer Lamps
- 3248 - Probe Measurements of Plasma Parameters
- 3323 - Surface Modification of Materials by Plasma
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Electrotechnology / Other
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Air Pollution and Control / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.