CEA / DTA / LETI/CEN Saclay
Laboratoire d'Electronique de Technologie et d'Enstrumentation/Centre de Etudes de Saclay
91191 GIF-SUR-YVETTE CEDEX, France,Saclay
33 1 69 08 49 76
- 0348 - Radioactive and Fissionable Materials Detection
- 0447 - Diamond Detector
- 0596 - Identification of Fissionable Materials
- 1644 - Nuclear Materials Identification
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
- Software / Information and Communications
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Nuclear Safety and Safeguarding / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.