CEA / DEN / Département de Technologie Nucléaire
J-L.Courouau (CEA / DEN / DTN)
Bat. 208, Saint Paul Lez Durance cedex, 13108, France,Saint-Paul-lez-Durance
- 3020 - Control of Oxygen Content in Lead Coolants
- 3592 - Corium Melt Interaction with Reactor Vessel Steel
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Experiments / Fission Reactors
- Modelling / Fission Reactors
- Nuclear Safety and Safeguarding / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.