CEA / DEN / DDIN
Direction of Nuclear Development and Innovation
91191 Gif Sur Yvette, France,Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
- Nuclear and Other Technical Data / Fission Reactors
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Reactor Engineering and NPP / Fission Reactors
- Experiments / Fission Reactors
- Reactor Fuels and Fuel Engineering / Fission Reactors
- Reactor Concept / Fission Reactors
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.