CEA / DCC / Centre de Valrho
Centre d'Etudes Nucléaires de Valrho
BP 111-26702, Pierrelatte Cedex, France
33 4 66 79 60 00
- 1160 - Fluid Actinides Extraction
- 2055 - Soil Decontamination by Subcritical Carbon Dioxide
- 3849 - Low-Waste Decontamination
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Solid Waste Pollution and Control / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.