CEA / DCC / CEN Valrho
Centre d'Etudes Nucléaires de Valrho
Marcoule BP 171 F-30207 Bagnoles sur Sèze CEDEX, France
33 4 66 79 69 85
- 0059 - Waste from Plutonium Activities
- 0116 - Verification of Reactor Data Bases (R)
- 0330 - Reprocessing of Pu-Contaminated Water
- 1713 - Cold Crucible Technology for Waste Treatment
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Modelling / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.