1125 Colonel By Drive, ME 3135, Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6, Canada
- 3269 - Radiation Monitoring of the Caspian Sea rivers
- 3891 - Biomimetics for Detection of Air Pollutants
- A-1091 - Thin-Walled Systems
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Air Pollution and Control / Environment
- Composites / Materials
- Structural Mechanics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.