800 Research Park Way,Meriden,CT06450,USA
- 2073 - Electrokinetic Technology for Soil Cleanup
- 2241 - Combined Neutron and Gamma-Ray Monitor
- 3829 - Alpha-Radiated Isotopes in Aqueous Media
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Nuclear Instrumentation / Fission Reactors
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.