Brookhaven National Laboratory / Associated Universities, Inc.
Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)/Associated Universities, Inc.
PO Box 5000, Upton, NY 11973-5000, USA
516 344 4420
- 0655 - Memory Chip Upsets
- 0867 - Cermet Compositions for Nuclear Fuel
- 2678 - CO2-Laser Amplifier
- 2878 - Generation IV Reactor with Solid Coolant
- A-089 - Laser Acceleration of Microparticles
- A-089.2 - Laser Acceleration of Microparticles
- A-169 - Gamma Source at Yerevan Synchrotron
- A-405 - Plasma Wake Field Accelerator
- K-172 - Reactor Structural Material Degradation
- Other / Instrumentation
- Reactor Fuels and Fuel Engineering / Fission Reactors
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Reactor Engineering and NPP / Fission Reactors
- Experiments / Fission Reactors
- Materials / Fission Reactors
- Reactor Concept / Fission Reactors
- Other / Physics
- Other / Materials
- Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics / Physics
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Materials and Materials Conversion / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.