Bremer Institute of Aplied Beam Technology (BIAS)
Bremen Institute of Aplied Beam Technology (BIAS)
Klagenfurter Str. 2 D-28359 Bremen,Germany
49 0421 218 5063
- 0198 - Surface Modification of Superhard Materials
- 0808 - Predictive Design of Joints
- 1837 - Speckle-Holographic Inspection
- 2833 - Predictive Joints Design
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Aeronautics / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.