- 0173 - Fuel Elements for Water-Cooled Reactors
- 0182 - Radon and Thoron Measurements
- 0183-2 - Fission Spectra of Minor Actinides
- 0369 - Economics of Plutonium Burn
- 0371 - Pu-Utilization in LWR Experiments
- Reactor Fuels and Fuel Engineering / Fission Reactors
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Nuclear and Other Technical Data / Fission Reactors
- Fuel Cycle / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.