Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE)
Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4PR, UK
- 0029 - Boundary Layer Instabilities
- 0222 - Blast Wave Perturbations
- 0661 - Reprocessing of High Explosives
- 0701 - Monograph on Turbulent Mixing
- 1315 - Shock-Induced Mixing in Layered Media.
- 1495 - 3D Simulation for Vortex Flow
- 2190 - Development of Physical Models and Numerical Techniques for Turbulent Flow Simulations
- 3033 - Translation of the Book “Britain and the H-Bomb”
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Other / Physics
- Explosives / Materials
- Fluid Mechanics and Gas Dynamics / Physics
- Software / Information and Communications
- Nuclear and Other Technical Data / Fission Reactors
- Fuel Cycle / Fission Reactors
- Experiments / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.