Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) / International Nuclear Safety Center
US International Nuclear Safety Center (INSC)
9700 South Cass Av., Bldg. 208, Argonne, IIIinois 60439, USA,IL 60439
- 1611 - Thermohydraulics in Liquid Metal Cooled Reactors
- 2214 - Innovative Reactor Concepts and Fuel Cycles
- Reactor Engineering and NPP / Fission Reactors
- Other / Physics
- Reactor Concept / Fission Reactors
- Reactor Fuels and Fuel Engineering / Fission Reactors
- Nuclear Safety and Safeguarding / Fission Reactors
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.